I’m Sally Antram, a legal content editor based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
I understand how the legal sector works. I qualified as a solicitor in 1993, becoming a partner in 2004. I appreciate the competing pressures on time and am used to working with confidential material.
I’ve spent hundreds of hours editing a wide range of legal content. I discovered my love of editing as the founding editor of a client e-publication in 2000 and my work has focused on legal content editing since 2008.
Following an in-house career, I’m now self-employed and specialise in working for the legal sector.
I’m an Advanced Professional Member of the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading (CIEP) and am bound by its code of practice.
- Solicitor (non-practising) with partner-level experience
- Advanced Professional Member of the CIEP
- The Society for Editors and Proofreaders (now the CIEP): Copy-editing – Introduction, Headway and Progress
- Publishing Training Centre: Basic Proofreading
- Nottingham Law School: LLM in Advanced Litigation
- College of Law, York: Common Professional Examination; Law Society’s Final Examination
- University of Oxford: Master’s Degree in Politics, Philosophy and Economics
Read my testimonials.