I’m Sally Antram, a legal content editor based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
I understand how the legal sector works. I qualified as a solicitor in 1993, becoming a partner in 2004. I appreciate the competing pressures on time and am used to working with confidential material.
I’ve spent hundreds of hours editing a wide range of legal content. I discovered my love of editing as the founding editor of a client e-publication in 2000 and my work has focused on legal content editing since 2008.
Following an in-house career, I’m now self-employed and specialise in working for the legal sector.
I’m an Advanced Professional Member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP) and am bound by its code of practice.
- Solicitor (non-practising) with partner-level experience
- Advanced Professional Member of the SfEP
- SfEP: Copy-editing – Introduction, Headway and Progress
- Publishing Training Centre: Basic Proofreading
- Nottingham Law School: LLM in Advanced Litigation
- College of Law, York: Common Professional Examination; Law Society’s Final Examination
- University of Oxford: Master’s Degree in Politics, Philosophy and Economics
Read my testimonials.